Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Copyright © LifeBox Food Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.
This website is owned and operated by LifeBox Food Co. Limited.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Website – LifeBoxFood.com – and all content displayed on or accessible from the Website (the “Content”) is owned by or licensed to LifeBox Food Limited (the “Company”) and protected by the copyright laws of England, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access, browse and use the Website and the Content. You may not access, copy, download, distribute, modify, republish, broadcast, embed into any other website or otherwise use, deal with or exploit any part of the Website or Content without the prior written consent of LBX.
LifeBox Food Limited owns the rights in and to the LifeBoxFood.com domain name and the LifeBox logos. Other trade marks, products, services and company names mentioned on the Website or in the Content may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
Liability for Content
The Company tries to ensure that the Content is correct but accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. The Content should not be relied on and LBX accepts no liability for such reliance.
Exclusion of Warranties
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the Company excludes all warranties, representations or understandings whatsoever (whether express or implied) in relation to the Website and the Content, specifically including but not limited to, any warranty or representation that the Website and the Content are free from computer viruses, errors and omissions and do not infringe any third parties’ rights.
By virtue of hypertext or other computer links you may be able to access other website pages on the Internet which are not part of LBX’s website content. The Company is not responsible for, nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites which are linked to the website.
In linking to this Website you must not imply that there is any association, approval or endorsement on the part of the Company where none exists. The Website must not be framed on any other site.
In certain circumstances cookies may be used to track information or specify preferences when viewing the Website. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard-drive; they are used solely to keep track of the pages you visit on the Website and whether you have visited the Website previously. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Act. The nature of this site means that we will obtain, use and disclose certain information about you. This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data on this Site. By registering to use the site you agree to this Use.
When ordering goods you will need to provide certain data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of our products and otherwise for the normal use.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of transacting over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
All orders are accepted subject to our standard conditions of sale which are available on request and of which an extract is printed below to which your attention is drawn:
1. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any conditions whatsoever of the buyer whether implied or expressed.
2. No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by the Company unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to vary prices at any time. Prices are exclusive of value added tax or duties which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Company.
4. Prices quoted relate to goods collected from Company premises and do not include delivery charges which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Company.
5.The Company will attempt to meet the buyers reasonable delivery requirements but delivery dates quoted are approximate and time shall not be of the essence.
6. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the Company without delay of any items which are missing or damaged.
7. The goods will remain the property of the Company until the Company has received payment in full for the goods and any other goods supplied to the Buyer by the Company.
8. If any goods sold by the Company are proved to be defective, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and the Company is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer the Company shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either: a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost to the buyer; or
b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or
c) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price)
and in any case the Company shall have no further liability to the buyer. The statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected.
9. An order may only be canceled with the Company’s written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
9a UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000. In law you have a separate right of cancellation during a “cooling off” period. If you wish to cancel an order for whatever reason, you have seven clear working days after delivery to let us know. We will refund you on return of goods.
You must return the goods to us at your own expense and take care of the goods whilst they are in your care including original manufacturers packaging.
Excluded are goods made or altered to the customer’s specification (including custom orders).
We recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service to return goods.
10. The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company to accept returned goods. Payment for the goods is due on delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company.
11. Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
12. Goods are intended for use in the UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
13. For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, most ‘heavy’ items can only be delivered to a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location.
Customer Service Contact Information
Contact details for Lifebox Food Co Ltd:
46 WHITCHURCH LANE