Introducing our November Box 😍
We are absolutely thrilled to introduce our amazing november box – worth a huge £45,
Ugh! It’s that time of year again! The weather has cooled down & everyone seems to be coming down with the lurgy – with that said it’s a good thing this month we had seasonal wellness in mind! Before you find out what goodies we’ve crammed into this box – a little reminder below of what Lifebox is all about 💚
👋 Hi, I’m Alicia and I’m the Owner of Lifebox. We’re a small independent team that works hard to make a difference! Each product we put into our boxes are carefully selected so that our customers can explore new healthy treats, get some much needed variety, and discover what is on offer from the most innovative small & established businesses in food & drink! Our customers love unboxing their box full of surprises, and I’m sure you’ll love it too!
- 🌱 Always 100% Vegan.
- 🌾 Free From Gluten.
- ♀️ Woman Owned.
- 💚 Nutritionist Approved.
- 💰 Save Money Off RRP.
- 🍴 Supports Small Businesses.
- 🎁 Handmade With Love.
Discover what’s in the box – total RRP ~£45
- Clearspring Organic Apple & Plum Fruit Pot RRP: £1.50 – this fresh and delightfully flavoured fruit pot is the perfect antidote to this wet weather! Blend it into a smoothie, have it with a dollop of yoghurt or even make it into a single serve crumble. We are hooked!
- Boost Balls Keto Choc Hazelnut RRP: £2 – the perfect on the go snack! These delicious choccy balls pack a protein punch but with only 0.35g natural sugar per ball. We love them after a workout!
- Nu:tropic Bars RRP: £2.50 – we are delighted to introduce you to these incredible gluten-free flapjack brands that provide the ultimate brain food! They contain a range of nootropic ingredients that support better energy, memory and improve verbal fluidity – so if you’ve got a presentation coming up, these are the bars for you!
- Sweetpea Pantry Strawberry Pancake Mix RRP: £5– a breakfast delight! Delicately flavoured with natural strawberry flavours and including a plant-based protein, these pancakes can be made large or small and make for the perfect start to a busy day!
- DailyD Vitamin D Drops RRP: £15.99 – did you know that between the months of October to March, it’s recommended that everyone in the UK takes a Vitamin D supplement to ensure they are getting enough? We have included the wonderful DailyD this month worth a huge £15.99 to help ensure that everyone is meeting their vitamin D quota! Spray it under your tongue daily – it tastes of delicious orange.
- Eleat Protein Cereal RRP: £3 – also brand new to the market, we are delighted to introduce Eleat Protein Cereal, high in fibre, protein and low in sugar! Eleat is changing the cereal game, one bowl at a time.
- Beam World Bar RRP: £2.40– these tasty little bars come in a variety of flavours, all made from puffed rice for a satisfying crunch and none of the allergens!
- Pip & Nut Peanut Butter Bites RRP: £1 – these tasty treats need no introduction – filled with Pip & Nut peanut butter goodness and covered in vegan dark chocolate. The only trouble is trying to eat just one.
- Vivo Life Perform Protein Powder RRP: £6 – A blend of plant protein, BCAAs, turmeric and digestive enzymes to help you train harder and recover faster. Contains 25g protein & 6g BCAA’s per serving for optimum muscle growth & recovery. Naturally high in iron, zinc and selenium too to support your immune system.
- Unrooted Ginger Shot RRP: £2.50– support your immune system with Unrooted’s fiery ginger shot.
- Jade & Joy RRP: £2.75– is a new range of indulgent, plant-based chocolate bars available in a variety of fabulous flavours, coated not once, but twice, in the finest dark chocolate!
- Hippeas Tortilla Chips RRP: £2 – made from chickpeas! They are recently reformulated – they are crispy and utterly delicious!
- Tweek Sweets RRP: £2 – sweets with benefits! They are high in fibre, low in sugar! We are hooked!
*Get your first box of the monthly plan for half price – that’s just £12! One off boxes, saver bundles and gift cards available!