Introducing our fabulous February box
We Are Delighted To Give You A Sneak Peek Of Our Fabulous February Lifebox!
Before you find out what goodies we’ve crammed into our fabulous February box – a little reminder below of what Lifebox is all about 💚
👋 Hi, I’m Alicia and I’m the Owner of Lifebox. We’re a small independent team that works hard to make a difference! Each product we put into our boxes are carefully selected so that our customers can explore new healthy treats, get some much needed variety, and discover what is on offer from the most innovative small & established businesses in food & drink! Our customers love unboxing their box full of surprises, and I’m sure you’ll love it too!
- 🌱 Always 100% Vegan.
- 🌾 Free From Gluten.
- ♀️ Woman Owned.
- 💚 Nutritionist Approved.
- 💰 Save Money Off RRP.
- 🍴 Supports Small Businesses.
- 🎁 Handmade With Love.
Discover What’s In The Box…
- Aguulp Daily Gut Synbiotic Sachets are a prebiotic and probiotic supplement with 50 billion friendly bacteria, aiming to help rebuild your gut health. Find 5 days worth in this months box. Take a sachet each morning on an empty stomach and get ready to feel the difference!
- Rollagranola Granola: Rollagranola makes the most delicious gluten & sugar-free granola around. Using a blend of nuts, seeds and gluten-free oats, Rollagranola is a great, blood sugar stabilising breakfast option or makes for a tasty fruit crumble topping. We are hooked!
- Bounce Balls – 2 of our favourite flavours – Choc Dipped Millionaire Shortbread and Chocolate Brownie! Both utterly indulgent but good for you and full of plant-based protein! How divine!
- Swizzels Tropical Minions: A sweet treat that has recently turned vegan!
- Rhythm 108 Ginger & Lemon Biscuits: These are an absolute Lifebox favourite, full of wholegrain and natural flavours – we love them dunked into a good cup of tea.
- Tonys Chocolonely – This brand really needs no introduction – find a big bar of their vegan chocolate in this months box.
- Pip & Nut Almond Butter Cups – another sweet treat that is a favourite of everyone that tries them. Using vegan chocolate and then Pip & Nuts signature salty almond butter as the centre.
- Virtue Berry Energy Drink – we all need a bit of an energy boost at the moment! Virtue have reformulated their clean energy drink, using the finest berry flavour! We are addicted!
- Purely Plantain Chips – Crunchy, salty and full of plant-based goodness, these are better than potato chips any day! Find a big sharing bag in this months box – but the tricky part is actually sharing them.
- Bepps – brand new product and brand new packaging! We are loving Bepps new look and crunchy snacks are always a top seller.