Introducing our Christmas Box 🎄
We are delighted to give you a sneak peek of our ever popular Christmas lifebox!
Before you find out what goodies we’ve crammed into our favourite festive box – a little reminder below of what Lifebox is all about 💚
👋 Hi, I’m Alicia and I’m the Owner of Lifebox. We’re a small independent team that works hard to make a difference! Each product we put into our boxes are carefully selected so that our customers can explore new healthy treats, get some much needed variety, and discover what is on offer from the most innovative small & established businesses in food & drink! Our customers love unboxing their box full of surprises, and I’m sure you’ll love it too!
- 🌱 Always 100% Vegan.
- 🌾 Free From Gluten.
- ♀️ Woman Owned.
- 💚 Nutritionist Approved.
- 💰 Save Money Off RRP.
- 🍴 Supports Small Businesses.
- 🎁 Handmade With Love.
Discover what’s in the box…
- A HUGE bar of Tonys Chocolonely RRP £4 – find either their original dark or sea salt almond in this box. All 180g grams of it 😍
- The Protein Ball Company Festive Mince Pie Balls RRP £2.50- combining their signature protein balls, this lovely festive flavour is full of dates, walnuts, nutmeg & added vitamin D3 and B12!
- Joe’s Tea Feisty Turmeric & St Clements Lemon Tea RRP £1 – both wholesome blends that will support your immune system throughout the winter, but also give you all the cosy feels. Try the feisty turmeric in the mocktail recipe in the booklet 🙂
- Rude Health Mini Almond Drink – RRP £2 – take your coffee and breakfast to the next level with rude health’s wonderful nut mylks – we love tucking into a hearty overnight oats every morning so follow the recipe in the booklet to be joining us!
- Metcalfe’s Popcorn £1.60 – picture this, you’re cosy on the sofa ready to watch The Holiday (our favourite Christmas movie) and what is better than a big of popcorn for that cinema feel.
- Whitworths Fusions – Mango & Strawberry RRP £2 – a brand new product on the market, Whitworths are bringing a sunshine feel to Winter with this delicious and fresh product. You can really taste the strawberry and it elevates the dried mango flavour to a whole new level.
- Misfits Cookie & Cream Protein Bar RRP £2 – we bet you’ll try this and not believe that it contains 15g of protein & only 3g of sugar – honestly it’s mind blowing! These bars are next level!
- Angelic Free From Christmas Cookies – RRP £4.50 – free-from all common allergens but full of flavour and festive cheer.
- Actiph Acti+ Drinks – RRP £2 – enriched with vitamins and minerals, this drink will energise you and also support your immune system – j’adore.
- Tribe White Christmas Bar – RRP £2.50 – a brand new bar to the Tribe range – contains 8g plant protein, 10 different vitamins & minerals for energy release and 50% less sugar than competitors. But you’d never know!
- Gut Stuff Apple & Cinnamon RRP £2 – our good friends at the gut stuff have made this festive flavoured bar that contains a huge 1/3 of your daily fibre quota.
- Tasty Mates Sweets RRP £2 – a relatively new sweet brand on the scene that has breathed new life into the vegan sweet market!
- Hunter & Gather Olive Oil Greek Dressing RRP £5 – add a bit of med flavour to your meals with this delicious salad dressing – doesn’t contain any added sugars and it just filled with natural goodness!